Palmetto Middle School's PTSA ("PMSPTSA") located in Pinecrest, Florida, is proud to be one of the largest PTSAS in both the county and the state. This year marks our 52nd year of dedication to enriching the educational environment at our school.
Our vision, mission, and purposes are:
· To Make Every Child’s Potential a Reality!
· To Be A Powerful Voice For ALL CHILDREN,
· To Be A Relevant Resource For Families & Communities
· To Be A Strong Advocate For The Education & Well-Being Of Every Child
· To Promote The Welfare Of Children & Youth In The Home, School, & Community
· To Raise The Standard Of Home-Life
· To Secure Laws For The Care & Protection Of Children & Youth
· To Bring Into Closer Relation the Home & the School. That Parents & Teachers May Cooperate Intelligently In The Education Of Children & Youth
· To Develop, Between Educators & The General Public, Such United Efforts As Will Secure For All Children & Youth The Highest Advantages In Physical, Mental & Social Education
General Palmetto Middle School and Community Support
Palmetto Middle School PTSA provides support for various school and community programs so that each child, family, and staff member at our school can succeed to the best of their ability. Our school's PTSA provides support to various activities, school events and competitions, classroom needs, and students in-need. 100% of our profits get returned to the school.
Palmetto Middle Fine Arts
Palmetto Middle School has a very fine Fine Arts department, including Studio Art, Dance, Drama, Band, and Orchestra. General funds are needed to maintain these programs. Funds are also needed to provide instruments and instrument maintenance to students in-need, as well as an update to our sound system in the auditorium so that we can put on amazing shows for our community.
Palmetto Middle Science
You won't find a more enthusiastic and devoted Science Department than Palmetto Middle School's. They go so much above and beyond what is required, that additional funding is needed and appreciated. We have 14 competitive science clubs, butterfly gardens, a hydroponic garden, solar panels, and more, that require funding. Plus, monies are needed to support the (lots of) food for animals kept in our classrooms.
Palmetto Middle Sports
Palmetto Middle School has an extensive sports department. Along with PE classes that require upkeep (balls, equipment, etc.), we have many sports teams that compete. They also require equipment, uniforms, and more. Help keep us healthy and donate to our sports department.
1st Vice President
Gina Vinueza & Melissa Weingarden
2nd Co-Vice Presidents
3rd Vice President
Eileen Faradji & Tara Hudson
This organization's financial statements were independently submitted and have not been verified by The Miami Foundation.